Main Floor Space: 3298 sqft (306 m2)
Lot Size: Aprox. ½ Acre (22,000 sqft)
This custom-built 3298 sq. ft home is situated on a 1/2 acre partially treed lake front lot on Buffalo Lake, in Central Alberta. Located in a new development directly on the North Shore of Buffalo Lake. The development features and a private gated community, boat launch, and common docks.
This spacious open home plan design features extensive use of tile and marble, a
large country kitchen with custom cherry wood cabinets, gas range, lg. fridge, built in convection/microwave, dishwasher, large island with raised eating bar, a separate breakfast eating bar, a vaulted great room with panoramic views of the lake, 4 bedrooms with deep wall to wall closets, 2 - 3 piece baths 1 – 5 piece master ensuite where you’ll find a 6’ Jacuzzi tub, an over sized shower, double vanity and more. The beach is just 300 ft in front of the house,
which makes having the 41/2 car garage a necessity to store all the toys. In most places people pay to RELAX here you just live it.
· Panoramic View looking South onto the Lake,
· 89 ft of Lake/beach Frontage
· Private water well producing (20 gallons/minute)
· 4-1/2 car garage
· Engineered silent floor system
· 9’ ceilings / Great Room 18’ Vaulted
· 2”x6” exterior wall construction
· R-20 wall / R-40 Roof insulation
· Extensive use of recessed Halogen lighting
· Lowen Heat Smart Windows
· 25 yr architectural shingles
· Star choice Satellite system
· 2 natural gas mid efficient furnaces
· Quiet Neighborhood
· Outdoor Fire pit area
· Recreational water sports
· Ice fishing, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing
· Hunting/Fishing/Bird watching
· 13 Golf courses within 45 minutes
· 10 min. from town of Bashaw
· 30 min N.W. of Stettler and Hospital
· 50 min. N.E. of Red Deer
· 70 min. S.E. of Edmonton
· 2-½ hrs. N.E. of Calgary
Buffalo Lake: is the largest lake in Central Alberta; is 30 miles in length and varies in width to 7 miles, making it excellent for boating and water skiing.
The beach is a broad expanse of sand, unmarred by nature, extending into the water. Buffalo Lake is a relatively shallow Lake, warm for summer swimming. It is approximately 30 feet deep, at its deepest point. Fishing is generally good; the most
common fish caught being the Northern Pike.
The rolling terrain of the area is covered with a natural abundance of sand, native trees, bushes and flowers. There are 800 Acres of Wildlife Habitat situated close by. This is a haven for wild life, and is the only Pheasant Release station in Alberta. The Lake is situated on the Migratory Bird Flyway, and is a Birdwatcher’s Paradise. It is not uncommon to spot a variety of wild life at any time of the year. Such as deer,
moose, pelicans, ducks, and geese.